3225 Durham Dr
Montgomery, AL 36109
Objective and Purpose
Seeking a professional position where I can utilize my knowledge, effectiveness, abilities, education, training, motivation and compassion to meet all challenges in any associated field.
Virginia College – Montgomery AL
Degree: Massage Therapy
August 2008- May 2010
GED Certificate--Montgomery AL
Landscape Technician –Laborer (May 2015 – August 2015)
Southeast Landscape Management– Montgomery AL
- Perform grounds keeping and building maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower
- Trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Apply pesticide
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance on equipment
- Install lawn furniture.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture.
Machine Operator –Production Worker (February 2011 - September 2013)
Montgomery Advertiser– Montgomery AL
- Ability to set-up and operate all packaging equipment.
- Perform lead operator duties and meet department objectives
- Perform light maintenance and repair of all equipment
- Jogging and stacking printed materials
- Loading newspaper
- Maintain and promote safety in the workplace
- Assist with training of staff
- Prepare and communicate work and staff schedules when necessary.
Load/Unload Trucks – Production Worker (October 2010 –February 2011)
Russell’s – Montgomery, AL
- Product and quantity verification
- Record numbers of units handled or moved
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Train new employees
- Participate in team meeting
Brick Mason –Hard Labor (May 2008– October 2010)
Moody’s Construction – Montgomery AL
- Apply cement, concrete, sand, and other substances to buildings
- Cleaning and getting rid of materials on construction sites
- Transporting loading and unloading materials
- Helping to repair and wreck structures
Leadership, Training & Skills
Multi-task, Fast learner, Microsoft Office skills, Excellent customer service skill, Able to work in a fast pace environment, Able to operate a pallet jack; Able to work in any type of environment (cold, hot, etc.)