Hotel Front Desk Clerk
Gwendolyn V. M. Roland-Thomas
5904 Bramblewood Place ● Montgomery, AL 36116
OBJECTIVE: To work in an organization that will provide me the opportunity for personal and professional advancement
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS & CAPABILITIES:
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Proficient in filing alphabetically and numerically
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Business Communication, business correspondence and Office etiquette
- Great Cashiering Skills
- Good Administrative Assisting Qualities
- Highly motivated, fast learner
- Dependable and flexible
- Follows directions with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude, winning disposition
August 2005 - May 2008 Diploma, Jefferson Davis High School, Montgomery, AL
January 2016 – Present Accounting, Ashford University, San Diego, CA
January 2013– Present Private Home Health Care, Montgomery, AL (Companion / Sitter )
- Provided supportive care to the elderly.
- Helped the client with their day-to-day personal errands.
- Supervised patients who wanted to harm themselves.
March 2015 – October 2015 Plasmatic/HVVC, Shorter, Al (Halla)
- Works throughout the plant making various parts for Ford, Kia, and Hyundai.
- Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site with the assistance of a forklift.
- Reads work order and follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers moved. Loads and unloads materials from pallets.
April 2014 – August 2014 Hyundai Security/Allied Barton, Montgomery, AL (Security)
- Monitored cars and trucks entering and exiting the Hyundai facility.
- Inspected/secured premises around the Hyundai plant.
March 2014 – May 2014 Publix, Montgomery, AL (Cashier)
- Used the conveyor belt to check out customers.
- Align the store for morning shift.
- Operated the forklift to move heavier packages.
- Responsible for account receivables at the end of every shift.
- Greet customers throughout the store.
August 2013 – Feb. 2014 Alabama State University, Montgomery, AL (Career Services)
- Posted jobs and internships on Alabama State University Career Service website for college students looking for part-time, internships in majors of their field of study.
- Provided clerical services to professors and staff.
Jan. 2011 – April 2014 CPR Cell Phone Repair, Montgomery, AL (Sales Associate)
- Acknowledge the customers when they enter the store.
- Help customers troubleshoot their problems regarding their electronic devices.
- Responsible for account receivables at the end of shift.
June 2011 – Dec. 2012 Aspire Agency, Montgomery, AL (Telemarketing Representative)
- Made collection calls during the political campaign season
July 2010 – June. 2011 Game Stop, Montgomery, AL (Game Advisor)
- Advised customers in finding specific games.
- Greeted customers throughout the day.
August 2008 - July 2010 Blockbuster, Montgomery, AL (CSR Clerk)
- Return movies to appropriate display station.
- Responsible for reconciling account receivables at the end of every shift.
October 2007- July 2008 Alabama Dept. of Revenue, Montgomery AL (Clerical Aid)
- Prepped 01’s, 02’s, 04’s, E-Taps, and Vine Sheets for Alabama and Tennessee Titles
- General office duties Various office/clerical details
REFERENCES: Upon Request.