Virginia College - Administrative Office Management – Associate’s Degree
June 2011- June 2012
Career Personnel – Montgomery, AL
April 2013- Current
- Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit.
- Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community policies.
- Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques.
- Knowledgeable of current market conditions.
- Responsible to play an active role in the renewal process.
- · Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property files.
- Courteous, efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
Block Buster Video - Montgomery, AL
February 2010- April 2011
Customer Services Representative
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
Alabama Securities Commission - Montgomery, AL
September 2007 – August 2008
Law Clerical Aide
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Type, format, proofread, and edit correspondence and other documents, from notes or dictating machines, using computers or typewriters.
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher