project coordinator/administrative assistant
601 Plantation Way Montgomery, Alabama 36109
(334) 437-1538Home (334)437-1538 Mobile email@example.com
Miranda L. Young __________________________________________________________
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
6 years proven experience as a project coordinator and administrative assistant. Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Publisher, Works, Outlook. Strong organizational skills with broad office management experience. Efficient at multi-tasking, creative, analytical, proactive thinker and a team player.
Friendship Baptist Church (Non-profit), Hayneville, AL 2007-Present
Project Coordinator/Executive Administrator
Provides overall project and administrative support for Senior Pastors. Typically manages different and conflicting objectives, projects or activities at once. Act as liaison to coordinating events while communicating with presbytery staff to gather/convey relevant information.
- Project Coordinator for retreats, special events and conferences.
- Facilitate on-boarding for new programs and/or cyclical activities.
- Create, update and maintain Annual reports.
- Organized leadership training as well as the creation of leadership manuals and newsletters.
- Prepare and organize all meeting materials for Senior Pastor and Board of Directors, to include meeting minutes.
- Developed and communicated the ideas of leadership into formal presentations for visiting Clergy and Pastoral staff.
- Manage mailbox, communications and onsite supplies. Supports projects that require a high degree of confidentiality.
Signature Performance, Montgomery, AL 2007-Present
Proactively resolves potential conflicts/issues with little or no involvement from Executives. Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support functions; including composing, signing and releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence. Relieves management of administrative details; gather, compile and report information relevant to/for the executive.
- Responsible for day-to-day administrative duties such as coordinating schedules, meetings, travel, conference calls, copying, mailing, faxing, scanning, operating multiple phone lines, filing, general correspondence, and meeting coordination for United States Air Force military personnel.
- Facilitated event planning/project coordination for offsite events.
- Assisted in organizing management routines. Process expenditures including check requests, reimbursements, and expense reports.
- Managed all administrative details; gather, compile and report information relevant to/for the department.
- Used a full range of office automation equipment to produce letters, messages, staff summaries sheet, and other data automation office products
Alabama State University, Montgomery, Alabama –Pursuing Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management
Trenholm State Technical College, Montgomery, Alabama –Associates Degree in Office Administration 2010