Tamalyn Berry 7355 Old Barn Road Montgomery, Alabama 36117 (334)328-6664 email@example.com
With over 20 years of diverse experience in an office setting, I know the skills and qualifications I can bring to your organization would benefit the goals and mission of your team. I have over 10 years of billing experience and invoicing in the Printing industry, with special skills in problem solving and analyzing. I am a goal oriented, dedicated and adaptable team player, with emphasis on quality work while maintaining production targets. I effectively perform multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt well to the constant changes in the office environment. I have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. I demonstrate a high level of strategic thinking with consideration to the role of leadership necessary for management and employee relations within an organization.
I would enjoy an opportunity to talk with you or someone in your organization to see where my skills would be of the greatest benefit to your company.
Tamalyn M. Rudolph-Berry
7355 Old Barn Road
Montgomery, AL 36117 firstname.lastname@example.org (334) 328-6664
Over 20 years of experience in Customer Service. Billing and Invoicing in the Printing industry with special skills in problem solving and analyzing. A goal oriented, dedicated and adaptable team player, who produces quality work while maintaining production targets, effectively performs multiple task simultaneously and adapts well to a changing environment. Skilled with performance management, organizational leadership review, and employee relations strategy with support and recruitment. Has strong project management skills, excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills. Demonstrates a high level of strategic thinking with consideration of leaders. Gives good advice with design and succession with talent management. A key role model in leadership skills and recruitment in a safe environment.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Office/Windows XP/ Windows 7
Software Packages: MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power point, etc.), Corel Office Suite, MS Project
Herff Jones Yearbooks –Montgomery, AL
Lead- Billing Clerk, December 1994 to Present
File Clerk/Receptionist/Switchboard Operator
- Meets billing operational standards by contributing billing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying billing system improvements.
- Accomplishes billing departmental objectives by measuring billing results against plans; evaluating and improving methods; making required changes.
- Enters data for new contracts. Approves credit memos by reviewing documentation.
- Makes adjustments to contracts including cancellations changes
- Obtains revenue by resolving order and invoice disputes; maintaining customer relations; resolving problems with bank transfer.
- Maintains staff by orienting, and training employees.
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating billing policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
- Maintains records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Supports Customer Service, including operating switchboard and mail distribution.
- Meets billing financial standards by providing annual billing budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
CREATIVE GIFTS AND ACCESSORIES - Montgomery, AL Event Planner
Owner, April 2004 to Present
- Consults with clients to develop project scope of wedding and event plans that include an analysis of cost, work schedule and any related tasks.
- Works with a small team in the planning and coordination of events and decorations to match up with the clients’ unique tastes, wants, and needs. Monitors project work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time and within budget.
- Maintains effective communication and working relationships with customers and project team members.
- Creates a wide assortment of unique and tasteful gift ideas for holidays and theme parties.
- Continuously improves project management skill sets by participating in various activities to maintain knowledge and establishing liaisons with vendors to keep abreast of new products and/or ideas.
B.S., Human Resource Leadership – Amridge University, Montgomery, AL- 2009- 2013
Keyboarding Certification -H. Council Trenholm State Tech, Montgomery, AL- 1996
Elementary Education- Faulkner University-Montgomery, AL- 1989-1990
Percy Thomas Masonry and Construction Co. Cassandra Jones/Hyundai, HMMA-Paint
Montgomery, AL Montgomery, AL
Kristen Dial/State of Alabama Brenda Arnold/Triunity Engineering & Mgmt Montgomery, AL Montgomery, AL
(334) 301-1299 (614) 598-1721