Experienced Administrative, Clerical, Sales & Customer Service Assistant
71 County Rd 546, Valley Grande, Al 36701 (334) 412-4953 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative, Sales, and Customer Service Assistant with 6+ years of experience flawless preparation of presentations, preparing facility reports and maintaining the utmost confidentiality
- Adept at interdepartmental coordination and communication
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and accounting practices.
- Dedicated professional with significant experience providing front-line customer service with honesty and integrity while working as an effective team member.
- Proven track record dealing with people in a respectful and professional manner under stressful situations.
- Approach duties with focus, commitment, and diligence.
- Possess initiative and self-motivation required to launch and run a successful business.
- Looking to leverage my knowledge and experience as Project Manager
ADT Security Services, Prattville, Al
Residential Sales Representative July 2012 - present
- Responsible for creating and generating leads and running company appointments.
- Solved urgent customer problems by responding quickly and efficiently to emergency calls; negotiating scheduled times and appointments and reworking existing schedule as necessary.
- Maintained excellent reputation and build rapport with customer by using problem solving, customer service, and communication skills to successfully manage and resolve conflicts.
- Demonstrated initiative, leadership, and self-motivation by doing hard work necessary to launch business and continue successfully with no outside supervision.
Southland Chemical, Selma, Al
Administrative Assistant October 2007-June 2012
- Scheduled and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for supervisors and managers.
- Possess strong customer service and innovative skills.
- Dedicated and motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
- Exceptionally organized and efficient in the office environment.
- Proactive in streamlining multiple calls and focused on the clients personal need.
- Solid team player with an upbeat attitude.
- Typed documents such as correspondence, drafts, emails, and memos, and prepared reports weekly.
- Purchased and maintained office supply inventories, and being careful to adhere to budgeting practices.
SELMA UNIVERSITY, SELMA, AL
Bachelor of Business Administration 2015
- GPA: 3.9
- Presidents List
- Top 100% of class
- Published Author May 2016
- Title: CONSULT GOD FIRST
- Spiritual guide for individuals who desire a happy and a stable relationship when consulting God first!